Brutal Pkers 2012
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brutal Pkers 2012

Brutal Pkers - All round skilling, staking and PKing RSC Private Server

HomeRegisterLog in

Username Fix

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yong Min
Administrator

Username Fix Empty
PostSubject: Username Fix   Username Fix I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:12 pm

If you have read my recent tutorial on how to get EasyRSC running, you will have noticed that it is impossible to login with usernames with spaces. This is a simply tutorial to fix that problem.

Please Note: Do NOT use this fix if you have already started making edits to your server classes. If you use this fix, it will wipe all your edits as these are completely new files.

If you have a clean version of EasyRSC (one from my previous tutorial), you can use this download to fix the username with spaces problem. First of all, you will need to download the new files here: http://uppit.com/rocp1pp7d62e/Username_Fix.rar

After downloading and extracting, you will be left with a file called 'src'. Now copy the 'src' folder from the 'Username Fix' folder, and open the 'Server' folder. Now your server folder is open, paste the 'src' file into there, replacing the existing ones.

Now you have done that, don't forget to double click the 'Compile.bat' ! We need to recompile because JAVA files have been edited. Once you have done that, you can now run your server and login with spaces in your usernames!

Username Fix 2e3tx7p
Back to top Go down
https://brutalpkers.forumotion.co.uk
Ganja Man

Ganja Man

Username Fix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username Fix   Username Fix I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:45 am

Thanks Yong! This helped a lot Smile
Back to top Go down

Username Fix
Page 1 of 1